The given prices are per person twin sharing basis and international flights exclude. Earthbound Holidays also organizes luxury trips on small groups, so we suggest you to reserve a seat for yourself by booking with us right away.
Tour days: 06 days / 05 nights,
Delhi (arrival) – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi (depart)
Important Note and Optional Activities
Tour days: 06 days / 05 nights,
Delhi (arrival) - Jaipur – Agra - Delhi (depart)
Highlights of the Places we visit
Delhi : Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Rajghat, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, President house building
Jaipur: Amber Fort, City palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal
Agra : Fatehpur Sikiri, Taj Mahal
Meeting and assistance on arrival at the International airport, our representatives welcome and escort and transfer to the hotel, whilst the room keys and check-in is organized, our representative would hand over the documents and brief the tour programme to you. Overnight in Delhi
DELHI – JAIPUR 260 KMS / 5 HRS
Visits the old and new Delhi. We visit the Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan, the Jama Masjid, the biggest mosque in the India, the Raj Ghat the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi; we will walk along the Chandni Chowk, the silver street of Delhi bustling with activity. In the visit of the New city we will see the India Gate an Arch of Commemorative victory; We will also go by the Presidential residence Rashtrapati Bhavan, the Parliament Sansad Bhavan and Government buildings of the secretary; Connaught place, commercial and manager
Start the tour with visit t Amber Fort on jeep. Later proceed for half-day city tour visiting Maharaja\'s City Palace - Museums which contain the original collection of the Maharajas of Jaipur housing painting. Drive past the Palace of Winds through the rose - pink structures, and Jantar Mantar: the observatory on stone built in 18th century by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Overnight at hotel.
JAIPUR – AGRA 235 KMS / 5.5 HRS
Continue drive for Agra visiting Fatehpur Sikri Enroute built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. Overnight Agra.
AGRA – DELHI
Morning visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Drive back to Delhi . Check in . Overnight in Delhi
Transfer to the airport for flight to Home or Kathmandu Nepal or Bhutan
( extensions are possible at extra cost)
- 05 night’s accommodation on Twin / Double room basis, (on standard room at all hotels)
- On arrival meeting & Assistance by our office Representative.
- Indian Traditional welcome.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Transportation / Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary.
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Visit to Amber Fort by Jeep
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- Monuments entrances fees (one time fees)
- Service of English speaking local guide during sightseeing tour.
- Driver allowances, Petrol / Gas cost, Toll Tax, Parking, and Vehicle Insurance.
- All applicable taxes as per present structure.
- Meals other than those specifies in the above.
- Camera fee, Special guide charges & tips etc.
- Things of personal nature like laundry, telephone etc.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions.
- Inland / International flight charges
Trip Start Date
Trip End Date
|No Departure Dates Found.|
Before to Go Nepal
Before To Go
No Accomodation Found.